This is Lahden Seudun Kehitys LADEC Ltd's accessibility statement and it concerns to the website www.ladec.fi. The accessibility statement has been made on September 22, 2020.
This ladec.fi website complies with the requirements of the Act on Digital services, which requires that public online services must be accessible. The Act obligates LADEC to follow the A and AA level criteria of the International Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG), which is 49 in total.
Accessibility status of the digital service www.ladec.fi
We have assessed the accessibility of this site ourselves in September 2020. The accessibility of the site has not been studied using assistive technologies.
The service partly fulfills the accessibility requirements. The website is not yet fully compliant. According to our own assessment, this site has some accessibility issues related to perceivability and operability.
For the following A and AA level criteria, we estimate that our site still has some accessibility issues:
- 1.1.1 Non-text Content (Level A)
- 1.2.1 Audio-only or Video-only; Prerecorded (Level A)
- 1.2.2 Captions; Prerecorded (Level A)
- 1.2.3 Audio Description or Media Alternative; Prerecorded (Level A)
- 1.2.5 Audio Description; Prerecorded (Level AA)
- 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose (Level AA)
- 1.4.1 Use of Color (Level A)
- 1.4.3 Contrast; minimum (Level AA)
- 1.4.4 Resize text (Level AA)
- 2.2.2 Pause, Stop, Hide (Level A)
Did you notice an accessibility issue in our digital service?
If you notice any accessibility problems, first send feedback to us, the site administrators. We will respond to the feedback within 14 days.
You can give us feedback through four channels:
- With the online form https://www.ladec.fi/en/give-feedback .
- Through the chat service found in the lower right corner of this site.
- By calling our service number 044 702 2700 (weekdays from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm).
- Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not satisfied with the answer you have received from us or you do not receive a reply from us within two weeks, you can report it to the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland gives a detailed description of how to report and how the matter will be dealt with.
Contact details of the regulatory authority and further information on accessibility requirements:
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Unit for Accessibility Control
Email address: saavutettavuus(at)avi.fi
Telephone number: (switchboard) 0295 016 000
We are constantly working to improve the accessibility of this site
This website was published on March 9, 2018.
Based on our own assessment and feedback from external experts and site visitors, we are trying to fix our site accessibility issues continually and instantly.
We will be producing new features and contents to our site from September 23, 2020 in a way that fulfills the accessibility requirements.