Primary owner: City of Lahti (75.7%).
Other owners: cities, municipalities, companies, universities and institutions of higher education in Päijät-Häme.
The municipality of Hollola and the Cities of Lahti and Orimattila.
LADEC has a subsidiary, the renewable energy research centre Energon Oy.
LADEC in figures
- We operate in 3 municipalities: Hollola, Orimattila and Lahti.
- With the help of our start-up advice, over 200 new companies are founded in the Lahti region every year.
- We provide business development services to 700 corporate customers per year.
- More than 80% of the start-ups we have advised still operate after five years.
- Our customers give us the school grade 9+ (weekly feedback polls: average grade).