Ensure a great start
Are you starting a business? We’ll help you with anything involved in starting a business and taking the first steps. Personally, in confidence and for free.
We give personal advice in starting a business and assist businesses with the start-up process in:
When providing personal advice, we’ll focus on your business idea and discuss any questions that are on your mind.
Our start-up advice will help you with:
- testing your entrepreneurial qualities and business ideas
- reparing and clarifying your business plan
- profitability calculations
- the start-up process and taking care of official matters
- meetings with various expert bodies
- arranging for funding and possible subsidies
- taking care of the entrepreneur’s own well-being
You can also launch your business – and develop your business plans without starting your own business – by joining an existing co-operative or starting your own. Another way to become an entrepreneur is by buying an existing business. We provide guidance on changes of ownership and succession for both sellers and buyers of businesses.
Our business consulting services are absolutely confidential.
We are part of the network of Finnish Enterprise Agencies, and our entrepreneurship consulting services comply with the network’s ISO 9001 certified consulting process. If necessary, we also utilise the expertise of our development company and extensive network of experts in the consulting process.
Read more about entrepreneurship and starting a business -> Guide: Becoming an Entrepreneur in Finland 2023