Selling or buying a business?
Change of ownership advice
Working together for a successful change of ownership and acquisition both for the seller and the buyer
LADEC advises and coaches entrepreneurs and companies in its area of operations (Lahti, Asikkala, Hartola, Hollola, Iitti, Orimattila and Padasjoki) in generational changes, changes of ownership and business acquisitions, both in sales and purchases. Impartially, confidentially and free of charge.
We advise and assist entrepreneurs looking to change ownership or sell their business in matters such as the following:
- Maintaining your company so that it can be sold, preferably several years before the planned sale.
- With the seller, we go through the business to be sold and the schedule for the sale, potential buyers, factors that impact the price, what happens after the sale, etc.
- We assess the economic situation related to the seller company/business to be sold, clientele, suppliers, and contracts and other documentation, as well as matters related to funding, valuation and taxation
- We also work together with the seller to consider other risks and opportunities related to the sale
- We coach the seller in making a plan that includes the necessary procedures and schedules and support and advise them in implementing the procedures.
For the buyer of a company or a part of a business, we offer guidance and assistance in matters such as the following:
- Analysing the feasibility of the acquisition in terms of the buyer’s goals.
- Illustrating the acquisition process.
- Offering advice on what to learn about the target company to aid in the purchase decision.
- Providing information on the various types of funding for acquisitions
The LADEC business consultants DO NOT
- assess the value of your company or offer tax planning
- look for buyers/sellers; you can find them online, for example on www.yritysporssi.fi
- negotiate on sales or prepare sales contracts
Our guidance services are free of charge and absolutely confidential.
We are part of the network of Finnish Enterprise Agencies, and our business consulting services comply with the network’s ISO 9001 certified consulting process. If necessary, we also utilise the expertise of our development company and extensive network of experts in the consulting process.
How can we help you or your company with selling or buying a business?
Contact us and make an appointment with one of our business development managers: Let’s assess your situation, plans and needs together and work out the best course of action!